- ‘Goodbye My Friend’-Herb and Mary Montgomery
- ‘Joyrney Through Pet Loss’-D. Antinori
- ‘Grieving the Death of a Per- Betty J. Carmack
- When your Pet Dies: A Guide to Mourning, Remembering and Healing-Alan Wolfelt, Ph. D
- ‘Goodbye, Friend: Healing Wisdom for Anyone Who Has Ever Lost a Pet’-Gary Kowalski
- ‘Preparing for Pet Loss-A Final Act of Caring’-Herb and Mary Montgomery
- ‘Surviving the Heartbreak of Choosing Death for your Pet: Your Personal Guide for Every Living Thine-Cynthia Rylant
- ‘Angel Whiskers: Reflections on Loving and Losing a Feline Companion’-Laurel Hunt (ed.)
- ‘Dealing with Pet Euthanasia’-Linda Mary Peterson
- ‘Good Grief: Finding Peace After Pet Loss’-Sid Korpi
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.
-Mary Elizabeth Frye