Find Your Tribe
Don’t punch a clock. Discover your calling.
Please follow the link below each position to apply.
Pet+E.R. is seeking experienced emergency veterinarians to join our growing team to provide outstanding emergency and critical veterinary care to the Baltimore metropolitan area. We currently have positions open in our Towson and Columbia facilities. Our hospitals are equipped with a wide range of diagnostic and monitoring equipment, as well as complete in-house laboratory, telemetry, digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, oxygen critical care wards and stocked surgery suites. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, be responsive to the needs of the patients, clients and referring veterinarians, and be capable of handling a busy caseload. Internship training is desirable. Our facilities also offers board certified specialty referral services including internal medicine, neurology, cardiology, surgery, ophthalmology, and dentistry. To learn more about this exciting employment opportunity, please follow the link https://peter.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1
Being a member of CVRC/Pet+E.R. Client Services team means being part of a 24-hour team, dedicated to the highest service standards. We never underestimate the impact one person can have on our clients and are always interested in hearing from those who share our passion for serving others.
Primary Responsibilities/ Key Skill Area:
- Hospitality and Customer Care
- Telephone Communication: scheduling/facilitating emergent patient needs, fielding general questions, following up communications post visit, etc. . .
- Client Communications: faxing/e-mailing information to clients and veterinary personnel, including primary care veterinarians and veterinary referral centers.
- Computer knowledge and scheduling management
- Charge staff & medical billing
- Knowledge of general office practices and client communication experience
- Ability to perform clerical work accurately and efficiently
- Ability to multitask and answer a multi-phone line system as well as check patients in and out in a busy work environment
- High school diploma
- Individuals that value the commitment of team work, strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and a positive/professional attitude
- Familiarity with practice management software, including Cornerstone, DVMax and eFilm
Required experience: At least 1 year recent experience in client communications/customer service/hospitality.
Required education: High school or equivalent