The Pet+E.R. facilities team is seeking a team member who exemplifies dedication, professionalism and creativity. Our veterinary hospital is a state-of-the-art emergency & referral center looking for individuals who would like to grow along with our team and in the industry. Facilities team members are a valued part of our hospital eco-system and the applicant should be willing to learn and participate in teamwork.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Sanitizing patient rooms, maintaining cleanliness in the Intensive Care Unit, administrative offices, laboratory areas, waiting areas and public restrooms, and laundering all hospital linen.
- Using various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants, the facilities team wipe equipment, clean furniture, polish floors and vacuum carpets.
- Learning and abiding by OSHA requirements for safety, cleanliness and power outages
Daily tasks will include:
- Emptying trash and restocking toiletry and breakroom supplies
- Assist with heavy lifting and managing the receiving dock
Using cleaning supplies and equipment are an essential part of the position, which is why facilities team members take a daily inventory and inspect our equipment and hospital for any repairs or replacements.
Facilities team members are required to attend in-service training that will include updates on company policies, new equipment demonstrations and discussion of complaints made by patients or hospital staff in regards to housekeeping. They also ensure that proper infection-control policies are being followed via OSHA and state requirements.
This position includes a full time schedule, benefits package, and wellness care for team member pets.
Compensation is based on experience.