Columbia, MD 21046
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Chesapeake Veterinary Referral Center and Pet+E.R. are Maryland’s premier provider of veterinary specialty services, including emergency and critical care, cardiology, surgery, internal medicine and oncology. Staffed with board-certified specialists and veterinarians, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, our hospital serves thousands of pet owners each year. The Client Services Team is responsible for ensuring that our customer service is unsurpassed, exceeding expectations from a client’s first call through their entire time with us.
The available position would be a full-time overnight role at our Columbia, MD location. The schedule consists of 7p-7a (12 hour shifts) Friday-Sunday, including a night differential, full benefits package, and an hourly rate of $13-$15 per hour, depending on experience.
Being a member of CVRC/Pet+E.R. Client Services team means being part of a 24-hour team, dedicated to the highest service standards. We never underestimate the impact one person can have on our clients and are always interested in hearing from those who share our passion for serving others.
Primary Responsibilities/ Key Skill Area:
- Hospitality and Customer Care
- Telephone Communication: scheduling/facilitating emergent patient needs, fielding general questions, following up communications post visit, etc.
- Client Communications: faxing/e-mailing information to clients and veterinary personnel, including primary care veterinarians and veterinary referral centers.
- Computer knowledge and scheduling management
- Charge staff & medical billing
- Knowledge of general office practices and client communication experience
- Ability to perform clerical work accurately and efficiently
- Ability to multitask and answer a multi-phone line system as well as check patients in and out in a busy work environment
- High school diploma
- Individuals that value the commitment of team work, strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and a positive/professional attitude
- Familiarity with practice management software, including Cornerstone, DVMax and eFilm
Required: Flexible schedule; must be available to work nights weekends, and holiday hours.
Required experience: At least 1 year recent experience in client communications/customer service/hospitality
Required education: High school or equivalent